INDICATORS OF DISABILITY ON TUBERCULOSIS IN TAJIKISTAN
Zakirova K.A., Makhmoudov R.U., Makhmudova P.U., Sultonova S.K.
The department of phthisiology TIPGPMP
We studied the influence of medico-social and economic factors on the incidence of tuberculosis. The main contingent of patients is unemployed young men aged 20 to 29 years, with incomplete secondary education, under-financed vital food, a living area (lower health standards), with a monthly income below the subsistence minimum of a large family living crowding, who have dependent from 6 to 10 people. By level of education 67% of respondents were with primary and secondary education, respondents with special secondary education was 22%, with higher and incomplete education — 11%. According to the social status of unemployed amounted to 53% of patients, the retirement age of 16%, working — 22%, employees — 5%, entrepreneurs — 3,7% of patients. Respondents living on income below the subsistence level, among the unemployed was 53%, working — 21%, pensioners — 16%, employees — 2,1%, entrepreneurs — 0,3%. To reduce the level of disability from tuberculosis is encouraged to improve the early diagnosis of disease through routine inspections, surveys of the population, promotion of a healthy lifestyle, improvement of living and working conditions, higher wages and the quality of expertise disability vulnerable part of the population.
1. Al'mitov R.A. Prognozirovanie tuberkule-za po mediko-sotsial'nym faktoram riska i puti sovershenstvovaniya profilaktiki. Diss. kand. med. nauk [Prediction of tuberculosis on the medico-social risk factors and ways to improve prevention. Cn. med. sci. Diss.]. Kazan', 2005. 17-19 p.
2. Golubev D.N. Prioritetnye napravleniya v obespechenii rezul'tativnosti sistemy protivo-tuberkuleznykh meropriyatiy v sovremennykh epidemiologicheskih usloviyakh // Sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Ekaterinburg, 2008. S.7-9.
3. Kardasheva L.D. Mediko-sotsial'nye as-pekty kachestva zhizni bol'nykh tuberkulezom. Diss. kand. med. nauk [Medico-social aspects of quality of life of patients with tuberculosis. Cn. med. sci. diss.] Moscow, 2006.
4. Negmatov M.M. [The etiological prerequisites of disability due to respiratory diseases]. Materialy VII nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii TIPPMK [Materials of the VII Scientific Practical Conference TIPGPMP]. Dushanbe, 2002
5. Rozenfel'd L.G., Lehlyayder M.V. Oso-bennosti sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo portreta bol'nykh tuberkulezom v zavisimosti ot mesta ih prozhivaniya [Features of sociohygienic portrait of TB patients, depending on their place of residence] Problemy sotsial'noy gigieny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny, 2010, no.1, pp. 16 -18
Information about the authors:
K.A. Zakirova — the chair of department of phthisiology TIPGPMP, dr. med. sci.; Tel: (992 37) 2277440, (992) 935985917; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org