EVALUATIONS OF NURSING OF CHILDREN WITH LOW BIRTH WEIGHT
Saidmuradova A.D., Mahkamov K.K.
Department of neonatology TIPGPMP
The evaluating of results of health surveillance and provided neonatal care bantam children, depending on body weight at birth, were divided into 5 groups. In the first group was composed of 11 children born weighing less than 1000 g, second — 62 children weighing from 1000 to 1490 gr., third — 112 children weighing from 1500 to 1999 gr., fourth — 200 newborns weighing from 2000 to 2499 gr., in the fifth group — 32 newborns weighing 2500 gr. The adequacy of resuscitation was directly dependent on birth weight. Resuscitative measures were timely and adequate most of underweight children studied groups. 2,1 often observed late start resuscitation in children weighing less than 1499gr. as a result of underestimating the doctor of the child and not a diagnosed chronic intrauterine hypoxia. Essential influence on a condition of a newborn provided incomplete volume resuscitation measures. 15,8% of children with very low body weight, born in severe asphyxia, were not conducted adequate ventilation of the lungs, tracheal intubation. The overwhelming majority of children of I-II groups in 91,1% of cases were examined неонатологом immediately after birth, in the III group accounted for 55,8% of at the appropriate values of 9,1% and 5,5% in the IV and V of the investigated groups. To increase the level of survival rate of underweight children must take into account many factors, ranging from the improvement of the quality of antenatal protection of the fetus to the improvement of medical, given their low readiness to extrauterine life.
1. Badalyan L.O. Pediatric neurology, 2001, pp.325-334.
2. Barashnev Yu.Ya. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993, no.1, pp.14-18.
3. Volgina S.Ya., Mendelevich V.D. Neuropsychological development of premature infants in remote periods of life. Neurological Gazette, 2001, vol. 33, issue 3-4, pp.84-88.
4. Dem'yanova T.G., Grigor'yants L.Ya. Nablyudenie za gluboko-nedonoshennymi det'mi na 1-om godu zhizni [Observation of deep-preterm infants for the first year of life]. Moscow, Meditsinskaya praktika Publ., 2006.
5. McCormick M.C., Bmoks-Gunn J., Shhorkman-Daniels K. et al. Journal of the American Medical Association, 1992, no. 267 (16), pp. 2204-2208.
Information about the authors:
Saidmuradova Rano Habibulloevna — the docent of department of neonatology TIPGPMP, cn. med. sci.; Tel: (992) 917530808; e-mail: email@example.com