EFFICIENCY OF THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC PARODONTITIS IN PATIENTS WITH INTERORGAN’S DISORDERS
Ashurov G.G., Ismoilov A.A., Karimov B.M.
Therapeutically dentistry department of Tajik Institute of Post-Graduate Education of Medical Staff
International association of stomatologists of RT
Therapeutically dentistry department of Tajik State Medical University
Aim. Study of efficiency of the complex treatment of chronic diffuse parodontitis beside patients with disadvantage somatic background in depending of source level unspecific resistance of organism.
Materials and methods. Work is founded on analysis result treatments of 70 patients with interorgans disorders. About condition of the integral factor of unspecific resistance of the organism judged on lyzosime activities of whey blood and mixed saliva. Main group patients with favorable source level of unspecific resistance of the organism split into 2 subgroups: in I subgroup alongside with traditional treatment for irrigation of parodont used 0,2% solution of chloralhexydin; in II conducted the traditional treatment. Patients with disadvantage level of resistance are split into 3 subgroups: in I subgroup patients got alongside with traditional treatment orotat potassium, possessing of immunotropy h action and irrigation parodont with 0,2% solution of chloralhexydin; in II — orotat potassium, parodintal tissue processed only 3% solution hydrogen peroxide; in III (checking) — only traditional treatment.
Results. Got results are indicative of that that beside patients with source favorable level of unspecific resistance of organism, as after first course of the treatment directly, so and through 6-8 and 12-24 monthly after treatment realistically decreased importances of parodontal index. However beside persons with disadvantage level of the integral unspecific factor protection of the organism at remote periods of the observation the condition of periodontal tissue packed in criteria of the estimation "deterioration".
Conclusion. Under comparatively favorable condition of the integral factor of unspecific resistance of organism is installed high efficiency of the complex treatment of parodontitis, including in addition to traditional influence irrigation parodont with solution of chlorhexidyne.
1. Afanasev V. V. Condition of local immunity of oral cavity in patients with chronic active hepatitis.
Russian Dental Journal, 2008, no. 1, pp. 15-17.
2. Kirienko V. V. Sostoyanie parodonta u bolnykh s metabolicheskim sindromom. Avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk [State of periodontal over patients with metabolic syndrome. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis]. Moscow, 2005. 25 p.
3. Maksimovskiy Yu. M., Mitronin A. V., Erkanyan I. M. State of general health of patients and epidemiological aspects of periodontal disease.
Dental Forum, 2005, no. 15(2), pp. 46-51.
4. Tsaryev V. N., Nikolaeva E. N., Sarkisyan N. A. Identification of markers of parodontopatogennyh bacteria in patients with infective endocarditis.
Russian Dental Journal, 2009, no. 2, pp. 32-34.
5. Kuramitsu H. K. Role for periodontal bacteria in cardiovascular diseases.
Annals of Periodontology, 2001, no. 6 (1), pp. 41-47.
6. Reddy M. S. Osteoporosis and periodontitis: discussion, conclusions, and recommendations.
Annals of Periodontology, 2001, no. 6 (1), pp. 214-217.