TO QUESTION ABOUT CONDITION OF THE MARGINALADAPTATION OF FILLING MATERIALS WHEN UNDERTAKING RECONSTRUCTION TREATMENT OF TOOTH CARIES
Ashurov G.G., Isroilov F.I.
Therapeutically dentistry department of Tajik Institute of Post-Graduate Education of Medical Staff Society with limited liability "Stomatologist"
Aim. A comparative estimation of the influence of the different measures of the preventive maintenance on permeability of the border in system "teeth-filling".
Material and methods. Examined dentistry status beside 100 patients at age from 35 to 45. Common amount of examination fillings, entered on cause of the caries I class with using universal microgibrid composite material of Filtek Z250 and universal onecomponent's adhesive of Single Bond, has formed 209 teeth. Patients were divided into 4 groups: in I group cariologic treatment is terminated polishing and waxing of entered filling, in II group is realized postbonding by means of adhesive system of Single Bond, in III group — postbonding by means of surface hermetic OptiGuard, in IV group treatment is finished by deep fluoridation of the border "teeth-fiulling" by means of enamelhermetic's liquid. Remote results were valued in depending of level of the caries intensities.
Results. Got results allow to establish that undertaking postbonding by surface's hermetic and deep fluoridation render the positive influence upon marginal adaptation of composite restoration both in early, and at remote periods after treatment of the carious defeat teeth. The positive influence of the deep fluoridation and postbonding by special facility are defined then difference after finish processing the filling materials without postbonding and with postbonding by adhesive system is not revealed.
Conclusion. Procedure of the deep fluoridation is a most efficient measure of the preventive maintenance marginal adaptation under low level of cariesresistance particularly.
1. Azbuka plombirovochnykh materialov. Pod red. L.A. Dmitrievoy [ABC of filling materials. Under the editorship of L. A. Dmitrieva]. Moscow, MEDpress-inform Publ., 2006. 240 p.
2. Dzhord F., Feyt G. Fabrication of composite restorations after excision of fissures.
Clinical Dentistry, 2006, no. 2, pp. 14-16.
3. Melekhov S. V., Yakush N. A., Lyashenko A. V. Clinical aspects of using modern adhesive systems for aesthetic restorations.
Clinical Dentistry, 2004, no. 4, pp. 14-17.
4. Nikolaev A. I., Tsepov L. M. Prakticheskaya esteticheskaya stomatologiya [Practical aesthetic dentistry]. St. Peterburg, Sankt-Peterburgskiy institut stomatologii Publ., 2001. 390 p.
5. Geursten W., Schoeler U. A 4-year retrospective clinical study of class I and class 2 composite restoration.
Journal of Dentistry, 2007, Vol. 25, pp. 229-232.