DISTRIBUTION OF TUBERCULOSIS IN CONJUNCTION WITH HIV/AIDS AND THE PROBLEMS OF EARLY DETERMINATION
Makhmudova R.U., Zokirova K.A.
Department of phthisiopneumology of State educational establishment «Institute of postgraduate education in health sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Aim. To study speared of co-infection TB/HIVS and develop prophylaxis measures for early determination of TB among HIV/AIDS infected people.
Materials and methods. Dissemination of TB in conjunction with HIV/AIDS has been studied and analyzed based on approved registration/reporting documentation of the Republican Center of TB and HIV/AIDS control for the period of 2006-2013 years.
Results. Comparative analysis of epidemiologic dates in republic for the period 2006-2013 for combined infections shows annually grow the number of HIV infected among TB patients
Conclusion. The problem of dissemination of TB and HIV within country remains tense. In order to reduce the dissemination of HIV infection among TB patients it is necessary not only to join efforts of centers to combat TB and HIV/AIDS, but also narcological centers, PMSP, GSEN, NGOs, dermato-venerological institutions as well as wide range of entire population.
1. Van Geniert U., Yurasova E., Yakubovyak V. Meropriyatiya, realizuemye Vsemirnoy organizatsiey zdravookhraneniya po borbe s tuberkulezom, sochetannym s VICh-infektsiey. Problemy tuberkuleza u bolezni VICh-infektsiey [Activities realized by World Health Organization for Combating tuberculosis associated with HIV infection. Problems of tuberculosis disease in HIV infection]. Byulleten Vsemirnoy organizatsii zdravookhraneniya — Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 2008, no. 5, pp. 25.
2. Pisak O. B., Petrenko V. I. [Item condition of tuberculosis and HIV infection in the world, in Ukraine and in Kiev]. Sbornik materialov «Integrirovannyy podkhod k problemam tuberkuleza i VICh-infektsii» [Collection of materials: «Integrated approach to the problems of tuberculosis and HIV infection»], Gomel, 2011, pp. 13-14. (In Russ.)
3. Filippova T. P., Novitskaya O. N., Bykova Yu. N., Kornilova Z. Kh. VICh-assotsiirovannyy tuberkulez tsentralnoy nervnoy sistemy v regione s vysokim urovnem rasprostraneniya tuberkuleza i VICh-infektsii [HIV-associated tuberculosis of the central nervous system in the region with a high incidence of tuberculosis and HIV infection]. Moscow, 2012. 9 p.
4. Bass J. B. Tuberculosis in the1990//Alcohol Clin Exp. Res. World Health Organization. Global Tuberculosis Cohtrol. Geneva, WHO Publ., 1998. 273 p.
5. Eropean Centre for Epidemiological Monitoring of AIDS. HIV/AIDS surveillance in Europe: quarterly report no 52. Saint Maurice, France: ECEMA1DS, 1996. 11 p.
6. Joint working group on HIV infection and tuberculosis of the WHO, Global Programme on AIDS (WHO), Tuberculosis Unit (WHO/TUB) and the lUATLD. Bulletin of the International Union against Tuberculosis, 1998, vol. 637, no. 3, pp. 16-18.