CRITERIONS OF CHOICE OF LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY IN PERSONS OF OLDER AGE GROUPS
*Makhmadov F. I.,*Kurbonov K.M., **Raßkov S.R., *Kuzratov F.Kh., ***Muradov A.M.
*Department of Surgical Diseases №1 of Tajik Medical State University named after Abuali-ibn-Sino ** Department of Surgical of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
*** Department of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Therapy of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Aim. Determine criterions of choose of anesthetic maintenance and laparoscopic cholecystectomy in older age groups.
Materials and methods. Analyzed 107 patients with acute calculous cholecystitis for the period 2006-2014. The patients were divided into 2 groups. Main group consisted 76 (71,0%) patients who underwent urgent laparoholetsistektomy, control group — 31 (29,0%) patients with traditional cholecystectomy. In 22 (289%) patients of the group noted the picture of so-called "difficult" gallbladder.
Results. Suboperations complications in laparoholetsistektomy were observed in 10,5% of cases, laparoscopic cholecystectomy — 20,6%. In the postoperative period, one patient died after laparoholetsistektomy from pulmonary embolism. Postoperative complications were observed in 5 (6,5%) patients: bile leakage — in 3 (3,9%), festering wounds trocar — in 2 (2,6%). Of the 79 patients with laparoholetsistektomy the transition to the conversion was done in 3 (3,9%) were included in the control group. Reasons for conversion: a pronounced commissural process in hepatoduodenal ligament — 2 (2,6%) cases, the bleeding — 1 (1,3%).
Conclusion. Acute cerebral circulatory disorders often manifest in young, the most working age, mostly from 40 to 59 years and in individuals older than 60 years.
1. Baranov G. A., Reshetnikov E. A., Kharlamov B. V. Miniinvazivnye sposoby kholetsistektomii u bolnykh starshikh vozrastnykh grupp pri ostrom kholetsistite [Minimally invasive methods of cholecystectomy in older patients with acute cholecystitis]. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N. I. Pirogova — Surgery. Journal named after N. I. Pirogov, 2008, no. 6, pp. 27-30
2. Beburishvili A. G., Zavershayushchiy etap lapa-roskopicheskoy kholetsistektomii pri perivezikalnykh oslozhneniyakh gangrenoznogo kholetsistita [The final stage of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in complications perivesical of gangrenous cholecystitis]. Endoskopicheskaya khirurgiya -Endoscopic surgery, 2010, no. 6, pp. 7-11.
3. Vasilev V. V. Varianty khirurgicheskogo lecheniya ostrogo kholetsistita u bolnykh s vysokim operatsionnym riskom [Variants of surgical treatment of acute cholecystitis in patients with high operational risk]. Vestnik khirurgii imeni 1.1. Grekova — Surgery herald named after 1.1. Grekov, 2007, vol. 166, no. 2, pp. 31-34.
4. Totikov V. Z., Slepushkin V. D., Kibizova A. E. Khirurgicheskaya taktika pri destruktivnom kholetsistite u bolnykh pozhilogo i starcheskogo vozrastov [Surgical tactics in destructive cholecystitis in elderly and senile age]. Khirurgiya — Surgery, 2005, no. 3, pp. 20-23.
5. Ukhanov A. P., Ispolzovanie laparoskopicheskoy kholetsistektomii pri lechenii destruktivnykh form ostrogo kholetsistita u bolnykh starshikh vozrastnykh grupp [Using of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in the treatment of destructive forms of acute cholecystitis in patients of older age groups]. Endoskopicheskaya khirurgiya — Endoscopic surgery, 2012, no. 2, pp. 16-20.
6. Kim J. Kh., Kim J. W., Jeong I. Kh. Surgical outcomes of laparoscopic cholecystectomy for severe acute cholecystitis. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, 2008. vol. 12, pp. 829.
7. Machado N. O. et al. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in cirrhotics. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, 2012, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 392-400.