THE ROLE OF LUNGS IN THE REGULATION OF OXIDATIVE STATUS, METABOLISM OF GLUCOSE, CHOLESTEROL AND ß-LIPOPROTEIDS IN PARTURIENTS WITH POLYORGANIC INSUFFICIENCY
Khamidov D.B., Turaev T.M., Radzhabova M.M., Muradov A.A.
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimotology of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Aim. Studying the role of lungs in the regulation of oxidative status, glucose, cholesterol and В-lipoproteids in blood at puerperas with multiple organ dysfunction.
Materials and methods. Examined 66 puerperas the ages of 19 to 45 years with polyorganic insufficiency. Parturients were divided into 3 groups according to the stage infringement of non-respiratory lung function (NFL).
The metabolism of glucose, cholesterol, в-lipoproteids and oxidative status (levels of malonic dialdehyde — MDA, superoxide dismutase — SOD) at lungs explored by research of their content flowing to the lungs of the mixed venous blood (MVB) and flowing from the lungs arterial blood (LAB).
Results. In parturients of 1 group lungs help to reduce the increased level of malonic dialdehyde and restoration organism antioxidant protection by raising of the level of SOD. In parturients with multiple organ dysfunction 2 group and 3 with MVB and LAB the content of MDA and SOD is increased, compared with the control group. After passing through the lungs there is no reduction MDA and increase the SOD, indicating a violation of non-respiratory lung function.
Conclusion. Lungs in parturients with multiple organ dysfunction are involved in the regulation of the content of products of lipid peroxidation, glucose, cholesterol and B-lipoproteids at mixed venous and arterial blood. Metabolic processes in the lungs are deteriorating in parallel with violations of non-respiratory function, which reflects the severity of the patient in critical condition.
1. Vladimirov Yu. A., Archakov A. I. Perekisnoe okisle-nie lipidov v biologicheskikh membranakh [Lipid peroxidation in biological membranes]. Moscow, Meditsina Publ., 1972. 183 p.
2. Zhdanov G. G. Intensivnaya terapiya dykhatelnoy nedostatochnosti i gipoksii [Intensive therapy of respiratory distress and hypoxia]. Anesteziologiya i reanima-tologiya — Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, 199, no. 5, pp. 15-18.
3. Kulakova E. A. Optimizatsiya terapii oksidantnogo stressa suktsinatom natriya u bolnykh s tyazheloy preyeklam-psiey. Diss. kand. med. nauk [Optimization by therapy of oxidative stress sodium succinate in patients with severe pre-eclampsia. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis]. Voronezh, 2013. 16 p.
4. Muradov A. M. Sindrom narusheniy nerespiratornykh funktsiy legkikh [Violations of non-respiratory syndrome in lung function]. Dushanbe, Suman Publ., 2000. 284 p.
5. Nabiev Z. N., Khamidov D. B., Rakhimov Kh. B. Sindrom ostrogo legochnogo povrezhdeniya u detey pri kriticheskikh sostoyaniyakh [Syndrome of acute lung injury in children in critical conditions]. Dushanbe, 2008. 187 p.
6. Pasechnik I. N. Okislitelnyy stress i kriticheskie sostoyaniya u khirurgicheskikh bolnykh [Oxidative stress and the critical state in surgical patients]. Vestnik intensivnoy terapii — Intensive care herald, 2004, no. 3, pp. 27-31.