RESULTS OF TREATMENT OF PATIENTS ON THE BASIS OF ORTHOPEDIC DAMAGE CONTROL
Sirodzhov K.H., Rakhimov A.T., Miraliev M.R.
Department of traumatology and orthopedics of Tajik Institute of Post-Graduate Education of Medical Staff
Aim. Improvement of results of diagnostics and treatment of the sharp period of a polytrauma by an estimation of metabolic activity of lungs and application orthopedic damage control at patients with the combined a trauma.
Materials and methods. Work is based on the analysis of results of diagnostics and treatment of 163 patients with combined a trauma from 2007 for 2012 of Men was 104 (63,8 %), women — 59 (36,2 %). Statistical processing of a material was spent with use of software Microsoft Excele 2003® in package Microsoft Office 2003 (Microsoft®). Reliability of the received results estimated for p <0,05.
Results. Results of research have shown that in all three systems of a homeostasis essential changes are defined. With the account revealed органных dysfunctions tactics of treatment of patients in the sharp period is optimized. One of problems of conservative treatment of the sharp period combined skeleton traumas is medicamentous preventive maintenance of a syndrome fatty embolism. For correction of metabolic infringements medicamentous correction of metabolic infringements has been used, in particular used antioxidants. Tactics of the surgical approach at patients in the basic group is realized on the basis of orthopedic damage control, carried out in 4 stages.
Conclusion. Application orthopedic damage control in the sharp period at patients with a polytrauma taking into account weight of traumas, weight of a condition and presence bodies dysfunctions, in particular metabolic activity easy and others infringements, promotes decrease in complications in the early posttraumatic period, predetermines an outcome of a trauma and work capacity of victims.
1. Zakharov I. V. Narushenie metabolizma golovnogo mozga pri tyazhyeloy cherepno-mozgovoy travme u detey. Diss. kand. med. nauk [Infringement of metabolism of the brain in hard traumatic brain injury in children. Сandidate’s thesis]. Omsk, 2001.
2. Dolgikh V. T., Larin A. I., Pilipchuk I. A. Metabolic infringements in critical state.
Polytrauma, 2007, no. 3, pp. 73-78.
3. KarasevA.G., ShabalinV.V., SamusenkoD.V. Result of treatment of the patient with diaphragm rupture and many breaks of bones of the upper and lower extremities.
Genius of Orthopaedics, 2010, no. 2, pp. 135-137.
4. Kotelnikov G.P., Mironov S.P. Mnozhestvennye i sochetannye povrezhdeniya. Travmatologiya. Natsionalnoe rukovodstvo [Plural and associated injuries. Traumatology. National leadership]. Moscow, Geotar-MediaPubl., 2008. 609-646 p.
5. Pape H.C. Effects of changing strategies of fracture fixation on immunologic changes and systemic complications after multiple traumas: damage control orthopedic surgery.
Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2008, Vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1478-84.
6. Lier H., Krep H., Schochl H. Coagulation management in the treatment of multiple trauma.
Anaesthesist, 2009, Vol. 58 (10), pp. 1010-1026