METHODS OF PREVENTION OF TACTICAL AND THERAPEUTIC ERRORS IN THE TREATMENT OF EPILEPSY
Khadibaeva G.R., Izzatov Kh.N., Sharifova B.A.
Department of neurology and medical genetics of State educational establishment «Institute of postgraduate education in health sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
The publication highlights modern conception about etiology and pathogenesis, clinical manifestation and treatment of different types of epilepsy. Tour has been undertaken to understand different types of convulsion and non-convulsion paroxysm, as well as modern antiepileptic treatment. In addition the analysis of medical records undertaken by neurologists and psychiatrists allowed to objectives a great deal tactical and therapeutically doctor's mistakes.
It was determined that doctors not always clearly differentiate type of paroxysm. The medicine prescribed by specialists not relevant to the given type of convulsion. The treatment starts with multi-therapy, which not recommended in modern literature sources. In treatment scheme along with anti-convulsive drugs indicated medicines that contrain-dicated for treatment of epilepsy, these aggravate course of disease and facilitate early development of epileptic status as well as epileptic encephalopathy.
Therefore publication and informing wide auditorium the correct treatment tactics of epileptic patients will promote correct anti-epileptic drugs and reduce mistakes during epilepsy treatment.
1. Zenkov L. R. Vybor preparata v lechenii fokalnykh epilepsiy: mesto valproatov [Choice of a preparation in the treatment of focal epilepsies: a place of valproate]. Russkiy meditsinskiy zhurnal — Russian Medical Journal, 2009, no. 20, pp.3-10.
2. Zenkov L. R. Lechenie epilepsii [The treatment of epilepsy]. Moscow, Remedium Publ., 2001.
3. Zenkov L. R. Lechenie epilepsii [The treatment of epilepsy]. Moscow, Remedium Publ., 2002.
4. Karlov V. A., Freydkova N. V., Rusanova L. V. Kompleksnaya terapiya idiopaticheskikh form epilepsii malymi dozami valproatov i levetiratsetamom [Complex therapy of idiopathic forms of epilepsy with small doses of valproate and levetiracetam]. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikh-iatrii — Journal of neurology and psychiatry, 2012, vol. 112, no. 6, pp. 37-39.
5. Karlov V. A. Epilepsii u detey i vzroslykh zhenshchin i muzhchin [Epilepsy in children and adults women and men]. Moscow, Meditsina Publ., 2010. 582-612 p.
6. Milovanova O. A, Stepanishev I. L., Pylov M. I., Pobuta O. V. Effektivnost osoboy prolongirovannoy formy valproevoy kisloty (v vide granul) u patsientov detskogo vozrasta s razlichnymi formami epilepsii [The effectiveness of special retarded form of valproic acid (in the form of granules) in patients of childhood with various forms of epilepsy]. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii — Journal for neurology and psychiatry, 2012, vol. 112, no. 6, pp. 35-36.
7. Petrukhin A. S. Detskaya nevrologiya [The child’s neurology]. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media Publ., 2009.
8. Shtulman D. R., Levin O. S. Nevrologiya. Spravochnik prakticheskogo vracha [Neurology. Handbook of practical physician]. Moscow, Medpress — Inform Publ., 2005. 685, 702, 707 p.
9. Kwan P Ancient dragsin 2011: first becomes lost. USB satellite symposium — 29 International Congress Pome, Haly. 2011.
10. Christe W., Janz D. Sodium valproate in idiopatic generalized epilepsies. BollLegaltae. 1988, vol. 61, pp. 11-15.