REALIZATION OF BACKGROUND PRINCIPLES OF PROFESSIONAL AND INDIVIDUAL HYGIENE OF ORAL CAVITY ON STAGE OF THE DENTAL IMPLANTATIONS
Mullodzhanov G.E., Sultonov M.Sh., Ashurov G.G.
Therapeutically Dentistry Department of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Dentistry Clinic of Society with Limited Liability "Smile", Dushanbe
Dentistry Clinic of Society with Limited Liability "Evrodent", Dushanbe
Aim. Development and introducing the algorithm of hygienic measurements on stage of dental implantation in dentistry patients with accompanying somatic pathology.
Materials and methods. Organized study of the orthopedic status beside 107 dentistry patients with accompanying somatic pathology at age from 25 to 40, who interested to put dental implants of different design. Except generally accepted clinical and x-ray examinations all patients conducted the subscripted estimation of the condition of teeth, hygiene of oral cavity and structured units of parodont's tissue. For estimation of the hygienic condition of oral cavity used the method of Silnessa-Loe, estimations of the condition and degree of the inflammation of the gums nearimplants area — a method of Muhlemann. For determination of importance's the index of the raid and index of gum's bleedings used the merit scale on balls system from "0" to "3".
Results. Individual and professional hygienic procedures in the oral of cavity among dentistry patients with accompanying somatic pathology must be changed depending on dentistry status on all stage of dental implantations. Hygiene of oral cavity in this situations allows to avoid the unnecessary complications, prolongs the lifetime of dental implants and fixer supraconstructions on them.
Conclusion. For achievement good hygienic results in the work of physician-implantologist necessary combination individual and professional cleaning in system "teeth-implant"..
1. Leontev V. K., Pakhomov G. N. Profilaktika stomatologicheskikh zabolevaniy [Preventive maintenance of dentistry diseases]. Moscow, 2006. 415 p.
2. Robustova T. G., Ushakov A. I., Sidelnikov A. I., Zhusev A. I. [25-years experience of innerbone dental implantation]. Materiali VIII ezhegodnogo nauchnogo foruma «Stomatologiya 2006» [Materials of VIII annual scientific forum «Dentistry 2006»]. Moscow, 2006, pp. 229-231. (In Russ.)
3. Svetlov A. V. [Increasing the quality of diagnostics and treatments at prosthesis on dental implants by the means of modern methods]. Materiali IX ezhegodnogo nauchnogo foruma «Stomatologiya 2007», posvyashchonnogo 45-letiyu Tsentralnogo nauchno-issledovatelskogo instituta svyazi [Proceedings of the IX annual scientific forum «Dentistry 2007» devoted to the 45 th anniversary of the Central Research Institute of Communications]. Moscow, 2007, pp. 501-504.
4. Ulitovskiy S. B. Sredstva individualnoy gigienypolosti rta [Facilities of individual hygiene of oral cavity]. St. Petersburg, 2002. 296 p.
5. Sekino S., Ramberg P. The effect of a mouth rinse containing phenolic compounds on plque formation and developing gingivitis. Journal of Clinical Periodontology, 2005, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1083-1088.
6. Sheiman A., Walt R. Oral health promotion an policy. Prevention of oral diseases. Oxford, 2009. pp. 245-256.