ABOUT SOME INDICATORS OF DISPENSARY WORK OF THE CITY HEALTH CENTER №1
Samadov G.A., Mulloev A.M., Dadabaeva B.S., Akhmedov M.A.
Department of Nursing in Family Medicine of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Department of Public Health, Economics, Management with a Course of Medical Statistics of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Aim. To examine prophylactic medical examination of patients as some chronic diseases, consisting under "D" observation in the Gty Health Сenter №1.
Materials and methods. The source of the study were annual reports on the activities of Gty Health Сenter №1.statistical office (Form 12, 20)..
Results. Analysis of the results of dispensary work Gty Health Сenter №1 established that the index "first registered disease" increased 1,2 times in 2012, in relation to 2011, and declined slightly by 2013. Total of patients with first time established diagnosis disease are quite a significant number, the proportion was 70,7%. By classes of diseases the highest rates placed in patients with first time established diagnosis Ischemic Heart Disease (49,9%), and the diabetesgiven indicator was equal 48,9% of the appealed. Completeness of coverage "D" observation ranged from 27,8% in 2011 to 33,3% in 2013.
Conclusion. The research does not allow us to evaluate the work on the clinical examination of the population. Positive is the fact of conducted dispensary work. Today, there is a process recovery of the classical form dispensary observation, as the patient and a healthy population. Very difficult work of three types of prevention at the same time, this requires knowledge and skill, a sufficient number of nursing staff and not least important is the motivation to change the entire ideology of the industry as a whole.
1. Boyko S. A., Ipatov P. V., Kalinina A. M., Vylegzhanin S. V., Gambaryan M. G., Eganyan R. A., Zubkova I. I., Ponomareva E. G., Soloveva S. B. Organizatsiya provedeniya dispanserizatsii i profilakticheskikh meditsinskikh osmotrov vz-roslogo naseleniya: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Organization of dispensairesation and preventive medical examinations of adult population: a methodological recommendations]. Moscow, 2013. 83 p.
2. Dedov I. I. Ishemicheskaya bolezn serdtsa i sakharnyy diabet: algoritm diagnostiki, profilaktiki i lecheniya [Coronary heart disease and diabetes mellitus: an algorithm of the diagnosis, prevention and treatment]. Moscow, 2007. 24 p.
3. The World Health Organization. Doklad o situatsii v oblasti neinfektsionnykh zabolevaniy v mire [Report on the situation in the field of noncommunicable diseases in the world]. Geneva, 2013. 184 p.
4. The World Health Organization. Mirovoy otchet po neinfektsionnym zabolevaniyam [The World report on noncommunicable diseases]. Geneva, 2010. 170 p.
5. Mathers CD, Loncar D. Projection sofglobal mortality and burden of disease from 2002 to 2030. PLoS Med, 2006, vol. 3 (11), pp. 442