USING THE METHOD OF THE TISSUE ENGINEERING ON BASE OF THE ALLOY NIKELID TITANIUM AT TREATMENT THE PATIENS WITH BENIGNANT NEW FORMATIONS OF THE BONES MAXILLOFACIAL AREA
Nazarov F.N., Linnik S.A.
Department of Maxillofacial Surgery with Children's Stomatology of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan»
Aim. To improve the tacticians of surgical treatment of the patients with benignant neoplasms (new formations) of the bones of maxillofacial area using the tissue engineering method on the basis of the small-pelleted nikelid titanium.
Materials and methods. Organized the complex examination with 56 patients with benignant neoplasms of the bones of maxillofacial area during 2008 to 2013 years. From the total amount of the constituted patients 32 were men (57,1 %), and women(woman) were 24 (42,9 %). The age of the sick men varied from 21 to 60 ages. From the gross amount of observed patients, the greatest amount — 22 (39,2 %), formed sick with odontogenic radicular cysts. Patients with osteoblastoclastoma (myeloid sarcoma) occupied the second position — 19 (33,9 %). The Third and fourth position occupied patients with follicular cysts — 8 (14,2 %) both with soft and hard odontomas — 7 (12,5 %). Preferred localizations of the radicular cysts and osteoblastoclastomas were both jaws. All patients were exposed to the clinico-biochemical, laboratory and roentgenological (radiological) examinations. For detalization of the area of lesions the computer -aided tomography of bones of maxillofacial area had been conducted.
Results. The surgical interference methods designed by us are organized to all patients. The Operations were basically conducted by intraoral access, only in 3-h events, when formation became localized in the field of condylar (joint) of the offshoot and branch to mandible the traditional submaxillary access were used. The Observations on surgically operated patients during 5 years indicate a high efficiency used in our methods. Depending on sizes tumour — like formation the primary bone reclaim was completely formed during 4-8 months. Moreover in no event was discovered any nearest and far complications. As judged by factor of the checking x-rays possible with confidence to expect that in all events process treatments was terminated by formation bone регенерата in bone cavity. The Checking checkup is indicative of absence of some complaints on the part of sick. Judging by the indicators of control radiographs it can be safely assumed that in all cases the treatment process was ended with the formation of bone regeneration in bone cavities. Control survey shows that there are no complaints from patients.
Conclusion. Using small-pelleted tissue nikelid titanium in combinations with blood clod-plasm mass at treatment of the patients with benignant tumor maxillofacial area using the method of tissue engineering allows to get own bone reclaim in formed bone cavity after removing the new formations, and it can fittingly compete with the other methods. The Method low traumatic, simple, suitable and economical.
1. Gyunter V. E. Meditsinskie materialy implantaty s pamyatyu formy v meditsine [Medical implant material with shape memory in medicine]. Tomsk, TGU Publ., 1998. 490 p.
2. Kalakutskiy N. V., Chebotarev S. Ya., Petropavlov-skaya O. Yu., Kalakutskiy I. N., Prikhodko V. I. Rezultaty kostnoy plastiki nizhney chelyusti vaskulyarizirovannymi autotransplantatami [The results of bone grafting of the mandible vascularized autografts]. Stomatologiya — Dentistry, 2006, no. 6 (85), pp. 36-39.
3. Nerobeev A. I., Verbo E. V., Karayan A. S., Drobat G. V. Zameshchenie defektov nizhney zony litsa posle udaleniya novoobrazovaniy nizhney chelyusti [Replacement of defects of the lower zone of the face after the removal of neoplasms of the mandible]. Annaly plastich-eskoy, rekonstruktivnoy i esteticheskoy khirurgii — Annals of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, 1997, no. 3, pp. 24-31.
4. Olennikova M. M., Litvinov S. D., Olennikov M. K. [Reparative osteogenesis in the area of removal of cysts and benign tumors using material «Litar»]. Materialy me-zhdunarodnoy konferentsii: «Materialy s pamyatyu formy i novye tekhnologii v meditsine» [Materials of international conference: «Shape memory materials and new technologies in medicine»]. Tomsk, 2007, pp. 186. (In Russ.)
5. Radkevich A. A. [Experience of using osteogenic tissue and shape memory materials in maxillofacial surgery]. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii: «Biosov-mestimye materialy s pamyatyu formy i novye tekhnologii v meditsine» [Materials of international conference: «Biocompatible materials with shape memory and new technologies in medicine»]. Tomsk, 2004, pp. 47-50. (In Russ.)
6. Selskiy N. E. Primenenie biomaterialov Alloplant v chelyustno-litsevoy khirurgii [The use of biomaterials Al-loplant in maxillofacial surgery]. Ufa, Zdravookhranenie Bashkortostana Publ., 2000. 224 p.
7. Khafizov R. G., [Influence of platelet-rich plasma on the properties of porous osseointegration alloy based on NiTi]. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii: «Ma-terialy s pamyatyu formy i novye tekhnologii v meditsine» [Materials of international conference: «Shape memory materials and new technologies in medicine»]. Tomsk, 2007, pp. 212-215. (In Russ.)
8. Khodorenko V. N., Gyunter A. V., Radkevich A. A., Pulikov A. S., Sysolyatin P. G., Dambaev G. Ts.
[Biocompatibility fine-grained porous NiTi with biological tissues]. Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii: «Biosovmestimye materialy s pamyatyu formy i novye tekhnologii v meditsine» [Materials of international conference: «Biocompatible materials with shape memory and new technologies in medicine»]. Tomsk, 2004, pp. 20-23. (In Russ.)
9. Shakirov M. N. Khirurgicheskoe lechenie defektov i deformatsiy chelyustno-litsevoy oblasti s primeneniem implantatov s pamyatyu formy. Avtoref. diss. d-ra. med. nauk [Surgical treatment of defects and deformities of the maxillofacial region with the use of implants with shape memory. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis]. Dushanbe, 2003. 31 p.