TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF VIRAL INFECTIONS WITH THE USE OF INTERFERON INDUCTORS
Mirzoyeva Z.A., Khisomova Kh.K.
The department of family medicine TIPGPMP
Today viral infections are the leading cause of morbidity worldwide, the role of which in the overall morbidity will only increase. Recently in the treatment of viral infections extensive use of immunomodulators, the range is constantly expanding. The most promising drugs in the given aspect are interferon inducers. The article presents the results of studies of prophylactic effectiveness and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections interferon inducers of 150 patients aged from 1 month to 17 years. The results obtained showed that anaferon having a pronounced curative and prophylactic efficiency of the flu, when before vaccine period increases the functional activity of specific antibodies that reduce the intensity of morbidity. The ability of the drug to reduce the number of bacterial complications allowed authors to effectively apply anaferon in the treatment of viral infections in children with secondary immunodeficiency condition. The inclusion of anaferon in the standard therapy of acute intestinal virus infection in children significantly reduced the duration of the main symptoms of the disease.
1. Osidak L.V., Afanas'eva O.I., Drinevskiy V.P. [The Actual questions to infectious pathology in children. The Infection and immunity]. Tez. dokl. Tret’ego kongressa pediatrov-infekcionistov Rossii [Thesises of reports of Third congress pediatrician-infectionists of Russia]. 2004. pp. 175.
2. Skripchenko I.V., Morgackiy N.V., Ivanova G.P. Pediatric pharmacology, 2007, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 23—26.
3. Kudelya L.M., Sidorova L.D., Mel'nikova E.M., Mozhina L.N., Popova N.V. The Experience of the using inductors of interferon in complex therapy in patients with bronchial asthma in combination with chronic obstructive disease of lungs. Concilium, 2008, no. 1, pp.16-21.
4. Tarasov S. A., Martjushev-Poklad A. V., Elfimova U. V. [Detskie infektsii]. Tezisy dokladov V Rossiyskogo kongressa detskikh infektsionistov. Aktual'nye voprosy infekcionnoy patologii i vaktsinoprfilaktiki u detey [Thesises of reports of
V Russian congress children infectionists. Actual questions to infectious pathology and vaccine prophylaxis in children]. 2006. pp. 167-168.
5. Martyushev-Poklad A. V., Kudin M. V., Dyldina N. V. Book of Abstracts of the 4th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases — WSPID. Warsaw, Poland. 2005, pp. 144.
Information about the authors:
Khisomova Khuriya Kamarovna — cn. med. sci., the docent of department of family medicine TIPGPMP; Tel: (+992) 907914632; e-mail: email@example.com