CLINICO-FUNCTIONAL FEATURES OF ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION AND ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE IN THE PERIMENOPAUSAL PERIOD
Narzullaeva A.R., Narzullaeva Z.R., Karimova L.M.
Department of Cardiology with the course of clinical pharmacology TIPGPMP
The article presents the results of a study of clinical and functional features of arterial hypertension and ischemic heart disease in 95 of women ages 37 to 55 years in the perimenopausal period. Depending on the degree of disorder of menstrual function surveyed women were divided into 2 groups. Group I includes 30 women perimenopausal period, also women, whose registered irregular menstrual cycles over the past 3-11 months. The second group included 65 women in the postmenopausal period. For the majority of the surveyed women typically early development perimenopausal changes. In 20% of patients recorded premature menopause, 30,8% of women early. Among persons with postmenopausal 53,8% of women aged 35-45. Correlation of time of appearance of complaints on the blood pressure rises with the beginning of the menstrual cycle disorders noted 73,3% of women in the first group and 55,4% of the women in the second group . In 10% of cases among patients in group I and in 38,5% among the patients of group II perimenopausal period was characterized by a worsening of arterial hypertension. In the course of the study the peculiarities of the clinical and functional flow data diseases depending on the severity of climacteric syndrome..
1. Akuntts K.B. Menopauza. Moscow, Triada Publ., 2004. 78 p.
2. Baranova, E.I. Metabolicheskiy serdech-no-sosudistyy sindrom v postmenopauze [The metabolic cardiovascular syndrome in postmeno-pause]. Arterial'naya gipertenziya, 2005, no.2, pp. 111-116
3. Oganova R.G., Fominoy I.G. Bolezni ser-dtsa: Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey [Heart Disease: A Guide for Physicians]. Moscow, Litterra Publ., 2006.1328 p.
4. Vladimirova N.N., Kul'nichenko T.V., Prokhorovich E.A. Profilaktika serdechno-so-sudistykh zabolevaniy u zhenshhin [Prevention of cardiovascular disease in women]. Russkiy meditsinskiy zhurnal, 2006, vol.14, no.20, pp. 1493-1495
5. Malichenko S.B., Ovchinnikova S.G. Post-menopauzal'nyy metabolicheskiy sindrom: novye vozmozhnosti terapii [Postmenopausal metabolic syndrome: new therapeutic options] Farmateka: Mezhdunarodnyy meditsinskiy zhurnal, 2004, no.6, pp.73-78
6. Smetnik V.P., Il'ina L.M. Arterial'naya gipertenziya v peri- i postmenopauze: polovye osobennosti i rol' defitsita estrogenov [Arterial hypertension in peri and postmenopause: sexual features and the role of estrogen deficiency]. Ginekologicheskaya endokrinologiya, 2007, vol.9, no.6, pp.35-39
7. Smetnik V.P. Klimaktericheskie rasstroystva i metody ikh korrektsii [Climacteric disorders and methods for their correction]. Consilium-Medi-cum, 2007, vol.9, no.6, pp. 65-70
8. Churshin A.D. Kliniko-funktsiional'nye i metabolicheskie kharakteristiki ishemicheskoy bolezni serdtsa u zhenshchin i differentsirovan-naya terapiya. Avtoref. diss. dokt. med.nauk [Clinico-functional and metabolic characteristics of ischemic heart disease in women and differentiated therapy. Dr. med. sci. abstract diss.]. Perm', 2009. 49 p.
Information about the authors:
Narzullaeva Adolat Rahmatullaevna — the assistance of department of cardiology with course of clinic pharmacology TIPGPMP, the acting chair of the course of clinical pharmacology TIPGPMP, cn. med. sci.; work phone: (992 37) 2364042, mobile phone: (992) 918615842; e-mail: adolatnarz@ mail.ru