THE MAIN REASONS, TERMS OF ENTRANCE AND ACCOMPANY PATHOLOGY OF PATIENTS WITH STROKE ON THE EXAMPLE OF DEPARTMENT OF REANIMATION OF A CITY SCIENTIFIC CENTER OF REANIMATION AND DETOXIFICATION AND SUGHD REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Kosimov Z.Kh., Muradov A.M.
Department of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of Republic of Tajikistan» Regional Clinical Hospital named after Kutfidinov
Aim. Analysis of results of the main causes, risk factors, period of receipt and accompanying pathology in patients with acute infringement of cerebrovascular circulation of the blood admitted to the reanimation department of a city scientific center of reanimation and detoxification in Dushanbe and Sughd Regional Hospital in 2012-2014.
Materials and methods. Were analyzed results of complex research of 70 patients with acute infringement of cerebrovascular circulation of the blood, and 20 healthy of control group. The diagnosis was confirmed clinically and by computer tomography. Patients were divided into 2 groups: 1 group — 35 patients with ischemic stroke (IS), 2 — 35 patients with hemorrhagic stroke (HS).
Assessment of the status of patients performed by the Scandinavian scale (Scandinavian Stroke Study Group, 1985) (in points), the degree of impairment of consciousness — Glasgow Coma Scale (in points), the severity of state in subarachnoid hemorrhage — on a scale of Hunt-Hes (0-Vstepeney)
Results. Analysis of the period of receipt showed the late hospitalization of more than 78,6% of patients with stroke. The main cause of the development of the brain catastrophe is a cerebral arterial hypertension (AH). Accompanying pathology: diseases of the endocrine system — more than 21,4%, vascular pathology — 8,6%, cardiac arrhythmias — 7,1%, kidney disease — 47,1%, gastrointestinal tract suffered — 35,7%, cardiovascular disease system — 45,7%, respiratory — 30% (21), endocrine pathology — 21,4%. Risk factors of the stroke in investigated patients were smoking — more than 60,0% and chronic alcoholism — more than 1/3 of the surveyed and increased body mass index of — 2/3 of patients.
Conclusion. In the examined group of patients indicated the low health index and the presence of risk factors, which together with the late hospitalization redouble the course, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of disease.
1. Vilenskiy B. S. Insult — sovremennoe sostoyanie problemy [The stroke — modern state of the problem]. Nev-rologicheskiy zhurnal — Journal of Neurology, 2008. vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 4-10.
2. Printsipy diagnostiki i lecheniya bolnykh s ostrymi narusheniyami mozgovogo krovoobrashcheniya: metodicheskie rekomendatsii po ONMK [Principles of diagnosis and treatment of patients with acute cerebral circulatory disorders: a methodical recommendations on Acute Cerebral Circulatory Disorders ]. Moscow, 2000. 16 p.
3. De Silva D. A., Woon F. P., Lee M. P. Ischemic Cerebrovascular Disease: Differences between Ethnic South Asian and Ethnic Chinese Patients. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2005, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 407-409.
4. Gallego J., Erro E., Soriano G. Ischemic stroke in elderly population. Comparative study of risk factors and early outcome. Navarra Hospital Stroke Registry. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2000, vol. 10, suppl. 2, pp. 9-11.
5. Choi-Kwon S., Han S. W., Kim J. S. Poststroke Fa-tique: Characteristics and Related Factors. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2005, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 84-90.